In Sight of One Another
I will give way to all vessels when there is risk of collision or close quarter situation exist except for overtaking vessels in ample sea room.
KEEP OUT THE WAY OF
1. All power driven vessel crossing on my own Starboard Side
2. Power-driven vessels meeting on reciprocal or nearly reciprocal courses (approximately 3o on either side of mast Head Light)
3. Vessel being overtaken
4. Vessel constrained by her draught
5. Approaching a very large vessel or a tow or approaching a vessel at close range.
6. All Hampered Vessels
– Not Under Command
– Restricted in her ability to manoeuvre
7. Sailing vessel
8. Vessel engaged in fishing
In Restricted visibility:
All vessels are give ways and require to keep out of the way